Women’s Health Physio
Specialist Physiotherapy for woman's health
There can be issues following childbirth, our specialised physiotherapists can help to treat these problems. The Physiotherapist will use treatments for Pre and Post pregnancy.
Pre and Post pregnancy physiotherapy to help maintain the body.Book an appointment
Women's health Physio for all Pre and Post pregnancy Physio.
For the lower back, Neck, and Hip massage Myofascial Release following ( C- section) is a form of bodywork where the therapist doesn’t impose anything on the body but acts as a facilitator for the tissues to release themselves – through gentle, sustained and non-invasive pressure into the tissues, the fascia progressively releases itself and the tissues regain more mobility, a phenomenon often accompanied by lesser pain, an improved range of movement and a deep sensation of relaxation.
Pelvic floor muscle retraining after pregnancy
Core muscle rehabilitation and Clinical Pilates to reduce back pain and improve core strength Prenatal preparation (specific exercises)
Advice on exercise in the ante/postnatal period Postural screen, pelvic floor Exercises Abdominal muscle examination to check for any separation Diastasis treatment (Postnatal)
What can Women's Physiotherapy help with?
- Pilates to strengthen the body pre-pregnancy, pregnant, and post-partum
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Pregnancy-related low back pain
- Rectus Diastasis rehabilitation
- Rectus Diastasis Assessment (advice to improve)
- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation (Pilates exercises )
- Rectus Diastasis treatment and management
- Return to Post-natal sport;
- Promoting pregnancy and post-natal physiotherapy (Pilates if necessary)
- Manual therapy