Helping elderly patients and housebound people within the home
Our highly experienced Physiotherapists provide physiotherapy and rehab services, specialising in elderly patients and housebound people. We provide practical and holistic services in their own home or care home.
We can help people regain their independence after a fall, injury, illness, operation, or long-term disability such as a stroke or Parkinson’s.
We aim to help improve mobility, practice exercises with you to get your muscles stronger, increase your energy levels and build up confidence to encourage people to be more independent.
We can make suggestions for adaptive equipment and guide people to become more independent with daily tasks such as washing and dressing, toileting, getting in and out of bed or managing the stairs.Book an Appointment
This service is often provided for people with:
- Neurological conditions
- Mobility problems
- Orthopaedic injuries and joint replacement rehab.
- Individuals that simply prefer the convenience of treatment at home.
- Post operative recovery
- Housebound people
- Comprehensive assessment in your home
- Being in a familiar environment can help aid recovery
- Personalised care
- Relevant functional rehabilitation
- Eliminates transport issues
- Safe for ‘high risk’ people
- Family involvement
- Safety risk assessment